In 2019, a lot happened. We celebrated with communities that pronounced their graduation from poverty. We looked on, teary-eyed, as children met their sponsors and other children were sponsored after waiting for months. We prayed for the work that God is still doing in bringing restoration and hope to the poor. And yes, we celebrated the end of a decade. It only seems fitting that at the beginning of the new year, we reflect on where we’ve been. Read on to see what were our most popular blogs of 2019!
Most Popular Blog Posts of 2019
11. In Kenya, Clean Water Flows Out of An…ATM?
10. Here’s What You Need To Know About Human Trafficking
9. Ending Poverty, Together: The “Nature” of Child Sponsorship
8. Photo Essay: Capturing Sacred Moments in Cox’s Bazar
7. What Does It Mean to Practice Resurrection?
6. 5 Things To Include in Your Child Sponsorship Letters
5. Chào! FH Begins Operations in Vietnam
4. Education is a Privilege, Not an Obligation
3. The Truth About How You Can Be A Proverbs 31 Woman
2. Image Bearers: Those in Poverty Are Just Like Us
1. 5 Podcasts for Learning About Culture and the World in 2019
Did your favorite blog post make the list? What else would you love to read more about? Let us know on social media and follow us if you don’t already on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Thank you for your partnership!