Looking Back on 2020
Thank you for supporting Food for the Hungry in 2020!
When we rang in the new year on January 1, 2020, I doubt many of us could have anticipated what an unprecedented year 2020 would turn out to be. Together, we faced challenges of so many different kinds. All along the way, we prayed for God to guide us, protect our families, and bless those in need.
Through it all, Food for the Hungry (FH) remained committed to our mission to end poverty. Thank you for joining us in serving the most vulnerable communities, many of which were impacted severely by the health and economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, political upheaval, and natural disasters.
As we reflect back on 2020, it is only fitting that together, we return to some of FH’s most popular blogs from the last year. You joined FH in admiring how communities pivoted in the midst of the pandemic. We shared about FH’s programs and about how our faith inspires the work that we do. And together, we found joy in the stories of how FH’s work has a long-term impact on the lives of sponsored children and their families.
As we look forward to the year ahead, join us in revisiting some of your favorite blogs from 2020!
Counting Down the Top 10 Blogs of 2020
10. Powerful Photos Show A Day in the Life of Women Around the World
9. On the Frontlines: Preventing Coronavirus in Cox’s Bazar
8. How God Showed up for a Bolivian Family in the Form of a Letter
7. Guatemala Response: Love in the Time of Coronavirus
6. Our Favorite Child Sponsorship Letters: Edition #1
5. How to Explain the Importance of Handwashing
4. Carlos’ Story: How Sponsorship Pays it Forward
3. How a Garden Became a Philippines Coronavirus Response
2. 4 Ways to Pray in Times of Uncertainty
1. What is the Meaning of “A Camel Through the Eye of a Needle”
Share Your Favorite Blogs
Did your favorite post turn up on the list above? Which posts did you love the most? Share what you learned in 2020 and let us know what you would like to read more about by joining the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Read our top blogs of 2019!