Volunteering with Food for the Hungry is a great way to help connect others to the global work of ending poverty around the world!
We are always in need of volunteers who can help out at upcoming concerts and events. At these events, our artist partners will give their audience an opportunity to sponsor a child with Food for the Hungry. We rely on our volunteers to help ensure that this experience is a meaningful and impactful one.
Here’s an idea of what you can expect from volunteering:
- The ability to get more involved and share your own experience as a child sponsor.
- Access to the event and the ability to participate, outside of your shift.
- The opportunity to serve alongside friends or family – and meet other volunteers!
- Helping staff FH’s informational booth and answer any questions about child sponsorship.
- Helping hand out child sponsorship packets to the audience. (Please note that our event volunteers will possibly need to stand for 30-40 minutes at a time).
- Assisting with light set-up and tear-down tasks.
- The joy of knowing you are connecting individuals to help a child in poverty awaiting a sponsor.
Check out the current opportunities below to volunteer at one of the events in your area!