Add us to your contacts by whitelisting
Whitelisting is a way of telling your email service provider that you would like to receive emails from a particular sender. Emails will go into your inbox rather than be filtered out as promotions or spam. It’s important to whitelist FH to prevent emails from being removed from your inbox so you can stay connected about the impact you are making.
Select your email service provider in order to follow the steps to whitelist emails from FH:
- Click the settings button, then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the tab labeled Filtered and Blocked Addresses to access information about your existing filters.
- Select Create a new filter and enter the emails or domains you would like to whitelist. To whitelist every sender from FH.org, type “@fh.org” and that will tell Gmail to approve every message from FH.
- Click Create filter to approve the new filter, then mark Never send to Spam to whitelist every email within the filter.
- You can also choose to “Star” these emails, apply a given label, or mark them as important.
- Navigate to the Settings icon, then click More Settings from the Yahoo Mail menu.
- Select Filters and hit Add New Filters to enter information about the sender.
- From here, you can enter any string of text you want to whitelist in future emails. Suggest adding a filter for: “fh.org”.
- Click on Settings, then View all Outlook settings.
- Go to Junk email, then choose Safe senders and domains or Safe mailing lists to select the domain or email you want to whitelist.
- Enter “@fh.org” to add to Safe senders. Make sure to include the @ character in order to only whitelist emails with the exact string of characters you entered (and nothing more).