For the first time ever, Food for the Hungry united in August with World Vision and Compassion International to bond the Christian community through a concert event. The star-studded lineup benefited children and families worldwide who are most vulnerable to the aftershocks of COVID-19, as well as other natural disasters. We joined hands with some of the biggest names in Christian and gospel music to produce this incredible night of unity. For those of you that attended the virtual concert, we laughed, cried, and worshipped alongside you.
United We Stood. United, we worshiped our Lord and Savior. We gave sacrificially to help others.
For those of you who were unable to attend the concert, it’s not too late. This concert was a blessing to us and we hope it continues to be a blessing to those of you watching. Check out the concert below and also take a look at some behind-the-scenes photos along with some of our favorite comments from the live event.
If you happen to have any prayer needs or requests, please reach out to us — we want to support you in any way possible. You can reach us at 1.866.307.3259 Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm MST. As we move forward, let’s continue to stay united.
UNITE To Fight Poverty – Live Concert Event
Behind the Scenes Photos
Some of Our Favorite Comments From the Event
- Father, we need you individually, as a nation, and as a world. Wrap us in your grace, heal all the brokenness we ALL SHARE ❤💜
- Lay it all at the foot of the cross and you will always win those battles in your life..❤❤
- Worshipping along with the body of Christ to continue His charge upon us: Feed the hungry, clothe them…🙏❤️
- God has big plans for all of us. God bless you my brother’s and sister’s in Christ.
- Greetings from the FH Guatemala team! May our Lord bless you! 🤗🥰🥳
Thank you for uniting with us to reach the most vulnerable around the world. It’s our prayer that the unity we saw that night of the concert, continues to bind together Christians all over the world. Our united front will continue lifting children and families out of poverty. To continue supporting those most affected by COVID-19, click here.
Sintayehu’s Story: From Vulnerable Orphan to Thriving Entrepreneur
What We Know—And Don’t—About Fighting Poverty
COVID-19 Hotline Helps Moms Fight Anxiety, Depression